- NAIDOC week is held in July each year, however, date was moved in 2020 due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- NAIDOC week is a National cultural awareness program for both Indigenous and non-Indigenous community.
- Each year the theme of the week’s celebrations changes.
- Typical activities held during NAIDOC week include.• Flag raising ceremonies
• Cultural Ceremonies
• Traditional luncheon
• Katie’s Corner
• Elders connecting to events
• Art Workshop
This Years Information
Please note our office will be closed Thursday 12th November
Office Hours NAIDOC Week:
Monday (09/11/2020) : 8.30 am – 5.00pm
Tuesday (10/11/2020) : 8.30 am – 5.00pm
Wednesday (11/11/2020) : 8.30 am – 5.00pm
Thursday (12/11/2020) : Closed
Friday (13/11/2020) : 8.30 am – 3.00pm