- NAIDOC week is held in July each year.
- NAIDOC week is a National cultural awareness program for both Indigenous and non-Indigenous community.
- Each year the theme of the week’s celebrations changes.
- Typical activities held during NAIDOC week include.• Flag raising ceremonies
• Cultural Ceremonies
• Traditional luncheon
• Katie’s Corner
• Elders connecting to events
• Art Workshop
This Years Information is available HERE
Please note our office hours for NAIDOC this Year are as follows
Monday (09/07/18) : Closed at 10.45am – Open 11.30am
Thursday (12/07/18) : Closed at 10.30am – Open 1.30pm