Health Centre Visiting Specialists
* PODIATRIST: Julian Varney holds a clinic every two months
* PSYCHOLOGIST: Charl Fourie visits every Friday.
* PSYCHOLOGIST: Bernadette Smith visits usually three times per month.
* EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGIST: Simon West visits once a month.
* CANCER COUNCIL: Guy Carey visits approximately 4 times per year, running group sessions raising awareness on the cancers that affect us – eg: Sun Smart, Women’s Health, Men’s Health and Quit Smoking.
* DERMATOLOGIST: Jenny Cahill visits twice yearly for skin cancer screening.
* PEADIATRIC EAR HEALTH – Australian Hearing visits twice per year for a two day visit.
* DIETICIAN: Diabetes Tasmania visit six times per year.
* OPTOMOTRIST: Eyelines visits four times per year.
* PEDIATRICIAN: Heinrich Weber visits every second month.
*The TAZREACH services provided are for Australian Indigenous People/s, however, most services try and accommodate others if possible.
PODIATRIST: Julian Varney holds his private clinic Footprints Podiatry weekly on a Thursday, all people are welcome. HICAPS & EFTPOS facilities are available
image: S Brake 2013